A tree that reproduces the rustling sounds of the forest. Originally conceived for convivial spaces, this surprising sound object is composed of twelve spherical speaker-fruits suspended from the ceiling by creeper-cables, ripe for the picking.
The Elipson Sound Tree is a unique creation in the world of high fidelity, born from the imagination of designers Maurizio Galante, Tal Lancman and Jean-Yves Le Porcher.
It consists of a subwoofer with an integrated amplifier - the trunk - and 12 spherical speakers hanging from the ceiling - the fruits - linked together by fabric cables - the branches. The Sound Tree offers a highly versatile solution to listen to music in the most diverse places. By varying the placement of the speakers, it adapts to any space, from an intimate setting (living room) to a larger room (reception room, dining room...).
Presented for the first time at the Milan Triennale during Design Week, the Sound Tree is rooted in the desire to develop a collection of "Haute Couture" sound objects.
The subwoofer and the speakers boast a stunning lacquered finish, along with a beautiful aluminium protective grill for the speakers.
Unparalleled in the world of high-end audio, the Elipson Sound Tree is an amazing and fascinating sound object.
- Sound system
- Dimensions : W320 x H1000 x D320 mm
- Built-in 8” subwoofer driver for low frequencies
- Finish : high gloss red lacquer
- Weight : 25 kg
- Extruded body with MDF internal structure
- Power : 30W
- Finish : high gloss red lacquer, mesh grill and metal ring
- 12 pieces
- Unit weight : 2,5 kg
- 4” coaxial driver
- Tweeter 3/4”
- Fiber glass reinforced resin cabinet
- Dimensions : Ø150 mm
- Spherical speakers for medium and high frequencies
- 4” coaxial driver
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 500 x 500 x 500 mm
- 70 kg
- Dimensions packaging (W x H x D)
- Base pack : W1000 x H990 x D175 mm - Main pack 1/2 : W1145 x H440 x D425 mm - Main pack 2/2 : W1080 x H505 x D445 mm
- Weight with packaging, unit
- Base pack : 21,5 kg - Main pack 1/2 : 18 kg - Main pack 2/2 : 49 kg