Omega 100 RIAA BT
The Omega 100 RIAA’s design is at once simple and elegant. Ultra-connected, it implements state-of-the-art technologies which reproduce the warm, vintage sound of vinyl, without constraints.
The Omega 100’s design is at once simple and elegant. Ultra-connected, it implements state-of-the-art technologies which reproduce the warm, vintage sound of vinyl, without constraints.
Unique aesthetic qualities
The Elipson Omega 100 has been designed to offer a streamlined, enjoyable user experience. Its large sub-chassis integrates a variety of functions which are showcased by a band of chrome-plated or brushed metal. Its silhouette, finish, and meticulous construction are a tribute to sophisticated French design. Not a single screw is visible, the cover is made-to-measure and the angles are rounded for a more elegant appearance. The high-tech design creates a contrast with the nostalgia conjured up by the object itself, which makes this turntable a neo-vintage reference for the living room.
An ultra-connected turntable
Faithful to its principles, Elipson aims to endow this mythical object with new functions. After having found that the majority of people buying LPs were under 30, the brand built a turntable which can be easily connected to all the Bluetooth speakers on the market. The carefully selected, state-of-the-art electronics offer a number of possibilities:
• A premium phono preamp allowing the user to connect the turntable to any amplifier.
• Apt-X Bluetooth transmission for wireless connectivity and a wider range of placement options, letting the user enjoy the warm, analog sound of LPs with any portable speaker.
• A USB output to allow the user to make digital copies of his or her favorite records, which may then be brought anywhere.
Each of the Omega 100 turntable’s functions has been optimized. Its carbon tonearm, designed by the brand’s engineers, is equipped with a Ortofon OM10 cartridge. The suspended motor entirely eliminates friction, while the extraordinarily precise rotational speed generator enables playback for 33, 45 and 78 rpm records.
The world’s only preamplified, Bluetooth turntable “Made in France”
Designed and built in France, the Elipson turntable is a testament to exceptional craftsmanship. A team of passionate experts ensures that Elipson turntables are manufactured with the same amount of care and attention to detail, every day.
Mount and adjust a new cartridge on a Hi-Fi
Easily attach belt
- Lacquered PMMA
- Pressed steel
- OM 10
- Frequency Response (±3 dB)
- 25Hz-20KHz (-3 dB/+1 dB)
- Built-in high-end RIAA preamp
- Class 2 : -6dBm ~ 4 dBm / 2.4G : 2.402 à 2.480GHz
- Opto-isolated USB output allowing vinyl recording
- MM : 40,5 dB / MC : 61 dB
- MM :88 dB / MC :78 dB
- MM : 0,006 % / MC : 0,05 %
- Signal/noise ratio
- MM : 82 dB / MC : 76 dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 450 x 120 x 380 mm
- Dimensions packaging (W x H x D)
- 585 x 275 x 465 mm
- Weight with packaging, unit
- 7,6 kg
You might also like
33/45 rpm adaptor for Alpha and Omega turntables - Dimensions : Ø38 x H15 mm - Central hole : Ø8 mm - Black polyamid or aluminium.
Felt for Alpha and Omega turntables - Diameter : Ø280 mm - Thickness : 2 mm - Central hole : Ø8 mm.